Latest topics
» What is making you smile?
Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:25 pm by Ja'k Dawsiin

» NFL season!!!
Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:18 pm by Ja'k Dawsiin

» Avatar Forums - A Heads Up
Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:11 pm by Ja'k Dawsiin

» Avatar Forums are down
Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:40 pm by Ja'k Dawsiin

» Avatar Sequel timeline of news and picture updates
Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:25 pm by Ja'k Dawsiin

» Four Avatar novels are coming!
Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:17 pm by Ja'k Dawsiin

» Count to 10000 thread
Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:13 pm by Ja'k Dawsiin

» Post your fav pictures of Neytiri
Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:58 pm by Ja'k Dawsiin

» An article from 2010 that it worth checking out
Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:17 am by Wind12

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:03 am
October 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Calendar Calendar

Avatar Clan Links










Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Avatar Sea of Blue Forum, based on James Cameron's Avatar on your social bookmarking website


Last Movie You Watched!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Last Movie You Watched!

Post by Omaticaya on Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:14 pm

:):):)

We needed this thread! ;) :P

This Weekend, I watched "Safehouse" with Denzel Washington, it was Awesome, but definitely not the best from Denzel in my opinion ^_^

And then I Watched "This Must be the Place" with Sean Penn, which was absolutely Superb. Really recommend it to anyone =)


avatar
Omaticaya

Posts : 675
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : Italy
Likes : 70

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Movie You Watched!

Post by prowler on Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:56 pm

Skyfall on the cinema :D It really felt like a bond movie again :) I recommend to see it if you are a james bond fan :)


avatar
prowler
Moderator

Posts : 166
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Pandora
Likes : 11

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Movie You Watched!

Post by Omaticaya on Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:30 pm

"Rendition", Gavin Hood film, Think it was Really superb.


avatar
Omaticaya

Posts : 675
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : Italy
Likes : 70

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Movie You Watched!

Post by Omaticaya on Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:44 am

"Ted" lol


avatar
Omaticaya

Posts : 675
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : Italy
Likes : 70

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Movie You Watched!

Post by Wind12 on Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:24 pm

I haven't watched a movie in a bit... hmmm.


avatar
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Posts : 2149
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Missouri
Likes : 68

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Movie You Watched!

Post by Wind12 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:55 pm

Watched "The Campaign" with a buddy of mine at a discount theater, pretty funny( if you like Will Ferrel) has def. crude humor,lol, but it is kind of a fun movie IMO, Sad thing is it is probably closer to reality than we would like to believe.


avatar
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Posts : 2149
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Missouri
Likes : 68

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Movie You Watched!

Post by Wameyn on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:50 am

I watched TMNT 2...lol one of my favs as a kid.


avatar
Wameyn
Admin

Posts : 1382
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Missouri, USA
Likes : 111

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Movie You Watched!

Post by Wind12 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:54 am

^ I remember watching those as a kid too, I think I saw them both in the theaters, as when I was little I was nuts about them( I think I saw the second one in the theaters with my cousins.


avatar
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Posts : 2149
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Missouri
Likes : 68

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Movie You Watched!

Post by BlueAbyssinian on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:54 am


The March of the Penguins

Awesome.
Touching.
Surreal.





avatar
BlueAbyssinian

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-10-11
Location : Europe
Likes : 4

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Movie You Watched!

Post by Wind12 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:47 pm

I haven't seen that one yet. Maybe something to try in the future :)


avatar
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Posts : 2149
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Missouri
Likes : 68

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Movie You Watched!

Post by Omaticaya on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:11 am

I Watched Kingdom of Heaven again the other night after a long time, No words, I adore it.

And last night I watched Toy Story 3 LoL =)


avatar
Omaticaya

Posts : 675
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : Italy
Likes : 70

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Movie You Watched!

Post by Wind12 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:11 am

The other night I watched "Fred Claus" with my family, it was a funny holiday movie :)


avatar
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Posts : 2149
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Missouri
Likes : 68

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Movie You Watched!

Post by BlueAbyssinian on Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:50 am


Atonement

Watched it the other night. This film shows powerfully how a single act of envy can totally ruin many lives.




avatar
BlueAbyssinian

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-10-11
Location : Europe
Likes : 4

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Movie You Watched!

Post by Wameyn on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:00 pm

I am watching The Book of Eli, really like this one.



avatar
Wameyn
Admin

Posts : 1382
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Missouri, USA
Likes : 111

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Movie You Watched!

Post by Wind12 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:05 pm

^ I remember seeing that movie a while back, it is a good movie, hope you enjoy it :)


avatar
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Posts : 2149
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Missouri
Likes : 68

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Movie You Watched!

Post by Wameyn on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:16 pm

@Wind12 wrote:^ I remember seeing that movie a while back, it is a good movie, hope you enjoy it :)

I def am...curious if Raphael has seen it, I know he'd enjoy it as well.


avatar
Wameyn
Admin

Posts : 1382
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Missouri, USA
Likes : 111

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Movie You Watched!

Post by Wind12 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:52 am

^:)


avatar
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Posts : 2149
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Missouri
Likes : 68

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Movie You Watched!

Post by Omaticaya on Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:56 am

@Wameyn wrote:
@Wind12 wrote:^ I remember seeing that movie a while back, it is a good movie, hope you enjoy it :)

I def am...curious if Raphael has seen it, I know he'd enjoy it as well.

Hell Yeah man!!! :)

What a coincidence, I saw that just the other night on TV... I'd always wanted to see it and would have got the DvD some time but it got on Tv.

Awesome bro, I just love Denzel, not his best in my opinion, yet a great film. Cheers :)


avatar
Omaticaya

Posts : 675
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : Italy
Likes : 70

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Movie You Watched!

Post by Wameyn on Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:14 pm

Watching LOTR right now


avatar
Wameyn
Admin

Posts : 1382
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Missouri, USA
Likes : 111

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Movie You Watched!

Post by Wind12 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:12 pm

Oh, yea the seguel to that is coming out soon :)


avatar
Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Posts : 2149
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Missouri
Likes : 68

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Movie You Watched!

Post by Ja'k Dawsiin on Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:00 am

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, on Blu-ray.




oh, that Hermione.


avatar
Ja'k Dawsiin

Posts : 156
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Alpha Centauri
Likes : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Movie You Watched!

Post by Ja'k Dawsiin on Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:19 am

i finally watched the final 2 HP films for Saturday Night Movie Night, with a friend who is as much a movie-nut as myself. she couldn't believe i had never seen any of the films, and has gotten me to watch all eight now. i really like the series, and how it all ended with Deathly Hallows 1 and 2, but am still sad over the death of Sirius Black and Prof. Dumbledore. i know they help out in spirit, but i liked those characters.

anyway, if you haven't seen the HP movies, watch 'em...you won't regret it! 🎅


avatar
Ja'k Dawsiin

Posts : 156
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Alpha Centauri
Likes : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Movie You Watched!

Post by Wameyn on Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:22 am

@Ja'k Dawsiin wrote:i finally watched the final 2 HP films for Saturday Night Movie Night, with a friend who is as much a movie-nut as myself. she couldn't believe i had never seen any of the films, and has gotten me to watch all eight now. i really like the series, and how it all ended with Deathly Hallows 1 and 2, but am still sad over the death of Sirius Black and Prof. Dumbledore. i know they help out in spirit, but i liked those characters.

anyway, if you haven't seen the HP movies, watch 'em...you won't regret it! 🎅

I've seen just a few min of the first one, that's it lol. :oops:


avatar
Wameyn
Admin

Posts : 1382
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Missouri, USA
Likes : 111

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Movie You Watched!

Post by Ja'k Dawsiin on Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:26 am

@Wameyn wrote:
@Ja'k Dawsiin wrote:i finally watched the final 2 HP films for Saturday Night Movie Night, with a friend who is as much a movie-nut as myself. she couldn't believe i had never seen any of the films, and has gotten me to watch all eight now. i really like the series, and how it all ended with Deathly Hallows 1 and 2, but am still sad over the death of Sirius Black and Prof. Dumbledore. i know they help out in spirit, but i liked those characters.

anyway, if you haven't seen the HP movies, watch 'em...you won't regret it! 🎅

I've seen just a few min of the first one, that's it lol. :oops:



whoops, sorry for the unintended spoilers, as i thought i was the only person on the planet who hadn't seen them. lolz :shock:
avatar
Ja'k Dawsiin

Posts : 156
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Alpha Centauri
Likes : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Movie You Watched!

Post by Wameyn on Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:33 am

@Ja'k Dawsiin wrote:
@Wameyn wrote:
@Ja'k Dawsiin wrote:i finally watched the final 2 HP films for Saturday Night Movie Night, with a friend who is as much a movie-nut as myself. she couldn't believe i had never seen any of the films, and has gotten me to watch all eight now. i really like the series, and how it all ended with Deathly Hallows 1 and 2, but am still sad over the death of Sirius Black and Prof. Dumbledore. i know they help out in spirit, but i liked those characters.

anyway, if you haven't seen the HP movies, watch 'em...you won't regret it! 🎅

I've seen just a few min of the first one, that's it lol. :oops:
:


whoops, sorry for the unintended spoilers, as i thought i was the only person on the planet who hadn't seen them. lolz :shock:


no worries I don't even know who those people are lol, ignorance is bliss, I will have forgotten their names before I see them no doubt. :lol:


avatar
Wameyn
Admin

Posts : 1382
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Missouri, USA
Likes : 111

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Movie You Watched!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum