Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:03 am
December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Avatar Sea of Blue Forum, based on James Cameron's Avatar on your social bookmarking website

Scripts finished in 6 weeks!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scripts finished in 6 weeks!

Post by Wind12 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:08 am

this is an excerpt from a Q and A session on reddit with James Cameron, to bad I missed it, But, it is neat to read through it and I found this...

[–]jamescameronama[S] 524 points 11 hours ago
As of right now, he and I have not discussed it, and I don't see a role as the scripts are coming together that would be appropriate for him, so I would say probably not.
The second, third and fourth films all go into production simultaneously. They're essentially all in preproduction now, because we are designing creatures, settings, and characters that span all three films. And we should be finished with all three scripts within the next, I would say, six weeks.
There's always pressure, whether it's a new film or whether it's a sequel, to entertain and amaze an audience. I've felt that pressure my entire career, so there's nothing new there. The biggest pressure I feel right now is cutting out things I love to get the film down to a length that is affordable. There hasn't been a problem finding new and wonderful things to include in the movie.

there are alot of comments so there may be more info that I haven't seen yet, here's the link...
http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/22uz4m/i_am_james_cameron_ama/

Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Back to top Go down

Re: Scripts finished in 6 weeks!

Post by Omaticaya on Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:15 am

Cheers Nick for this :)

Exciting to read  Navi Smile 

Have to say, this -> 
James Cameron wrote:There hasn't been a problem finding new and wonderful things to include in the movie.

Was pretty badass for him to say! I just love the confidence he has in saying something like that even knowing he has the 'whole world's eyes' waiting to be amazed even more than the Top blockbuster ever already has. Respect.

Omaticaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Wameyn on Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:35 pm

Truly some of the best news weve heard in ages, so glad its getting so close, hope this means the first book is well on its way to being finished as well!

Wameyn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind12 on Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:42 am

Yes, can't wait for this thing to get rollin'!!!

Wind12
Pandoras Meterologist

Back to top Go down

Post by CyanRachel on Thu May 01, 2014 1:31 pm

@Wameyn wrote:Truly some of the best news weve heard in ages, so glad its getting so close, hope this means the first book is well on its way to being finished as well!

^This.  Navi Smile

Your love shines the way into paradise.
Seen Avatar 25 times (Viewings: IMAX=2, Regular 3D=6, DVD/Blu-ray=17)
CyanRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top